However, it is important to reflect, to write, and most of all, to share ideas. I’ve found great pleasure in reading blogs from people with different backgrounds and positions. For that, I believe the power of social networking here. You don’t always require a position to speak up your mind!
So here’s the 7 important questions that would push you closer to success, that is if you do more than answering the questions!
- 1. What will I try to improve on next week?
- 2. What was I most proud of this week?
- 3. What was my biggest accomplishment this week?
- 4. What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week?
- 5. What was hard for me this week, and why?
- 6. What was my biggest waste of time this week?
- 7. What did I do this week that made me ashamed?
Hmmmm…A lot to think about, isn’t it?
Technorati Tags: reflect
Powered by ScribeFire.